//YOUNGDAEHYUN "/>
ALONE :'(
Tuesday 29 May 2012 | 19:26 | 0 comments
NOBODY NEED ME , I'M SITTING HERE , ALONE .

Letter M , ohh letter M . Where are you ? What are you doing ? Do you miss me ? Do you miss me , are you hearing about this ? Uhhh , it is long time to hear that words from you , letter M . Are you reading what I am typing here ? I miss you , I miss you a lot ! Everyday everynight , I wouldn't stop thinking of you . But you ? I know, I've no meaning for you , for your life . I know you not . But for you , I'll always smile and strong , facing everyday with happiness . NO ! It doesn't true at all . I need you ! I need you to facing all day long with happiness , with a smile at my ugly face . Nothing that I can do right now , your name and your face keep running in my mind . 

Can I hold your hands ? Can I hug you tightly ? I want to meet you , just like we did in the past when we're both together . Who are you falling in love right now ? Me ? Or the other girl ? Who ? I just want to know about that , who is in your heart now . I hope it is me but , can I be your lover ? Can my name written in your heart ? Can I ? I was your first lover ! Not the other girl who didn't understand you ! It was me ! The one , the one who be with you for 8 months ! Did you see that ? 8 months ! Not for a short time , it is a long time that I've been with you .

I'll always waiting for you , here . If you need me , please , sent me a text message , call me and please , meet me . I miss your face . I miss your face when you're smiling to me . You're always in my mind . You know ? I'll always waiting for you . Waiting for the date when you're coming back to me , and say , unnie , sorry for make you hurt , sorry for all the mistake that I've done to you . I love you and I really miss you . And kiss my forehead . Although sometimes I've tired of waiting .

Woahhh :') so amazing but , it is impossible . I hope that we both can be together , again and FOREVER . Please , comeback to me . Comeback to my side . If you can read this , if you can know my feelings when you're not with me , if you can comeback to me and be at my side forever . It is difficult to forget you because I love you so much . By me , it is hard to forget someone who we loved as easy as ABC . Love is not an "ABC" it is a feeling , a quite soft feeling in heart . Everybody have it .

It's okayy , I'm so sad to dig up the old stories between us . Tears keep flowing on my cheeck , My heart wants you . Nobody but you . Okayy , gonna text-off . I couldn't forget about him , okayy , I want to enjoy my life right now without him by my side :') bye .




Older Post | Newer Post
OHH HII :)
Annyeong, welcome to Young Dae Hyun officially blog. Imma BIGBANG VIP and Taeyang's wifey! Have fun here, do leave a message ;) kamsa.


    t=1319766477"/>

    Navigations

    Owner
    Entries

    Walkie Talkie
    I love you like a love song ♡

    Credit
    Basecode by : Farhan Kerewx
    Re-Edit by : RA
    Background by : FPA